Thursday, July 14, 2011

* my home made spaghetti *

Assalamualaikum...
Usually i didn't take heavy meal at night..everyday i take my lunch at 7 pm..bcoz i'm on my way to reduce my weight..hehe..but tonight i run quite away from my own habit..bcoz i don't know..suddently i'm craving for spaghetti..i'm planning to cook the spaghetti tomorrow evening..but on my minds..can't stop from thinking about it..oh goshh..and finally..i walked into the kitchen..and prepare all the ingredient to make the sauce for the spaghetti..those ingredients such as carrots,minced meats,garlic,button mushrooms,tomatoes..i sliced finely all these ingredient..macam leceh jugakla..but actually its fun kot..hehe..then i fried all these with some chilli paste,tomato puree,tomato sauce..and then i put some sugar,salt and ajinomoto..also,don't forget to boil the spaghetti until it soft and edible..and tadaaaa..my home made spaghetti is ready to eat..by me..hehe..

so goooooood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment