Wednesday, June 29, 2011

* hurt *

i know i shouldn't tell this publicly..but i have no choice..i have to write on something..to relieve my burden..
i don't know..lately..my heart is not feeling so well...its like there is a heavy rain in my heart..ppl may look that im happy all the time..but the truth is im not..!!!
i didn't mean to yell at you..i juz trying to tell you so that you will not do things that may hurt my feelings..maybe the way im doing it juz not right..but ppl make mistake..i know im not a perfect women..not a perfect gf..but i always try to be the perfect one..so pls..don't hurt my feeling..maybe im quite fierce to you..but im so fragile..yes..i admit it..i easy get mad but it didn't take a long time for me to get cool..juz give me a time...
sometimes even a small things that u did to me..i take it seriously n the worst is it enough already to make me cry..your heart n mine is totally different..you have no idea how sensitive i am..
all i ask you to do..which is i already told u million times..pls..take care of my heart..is it harder for you..im not asking something that is so difficult to do..the way you see something is different from mine..i know men and women have their own perspective about something..but pls its not juz about you..
and i always tell you that..regardless how i am angry to you..i always love you...and that will never change..!

No comments:

Post a Comment